Storm tossed seas
Monday, October 25, 2010
When I stand by the tumultuous ocean, watching the waves crash wildly against the rocks and shore, I feel small and overcome with awe at the power of the water and the forces that control it.
The words to the song Master the Tempest is Raging come to mind and I feel gratitude in my heart for the knowledge I have of God and his interest in someone as insignificant as me.
Master, with anguish of spirit
I bow in my grief today
The depths of my sad heart are troubled
Oh, waken and save, I pray!
Torrents of sin and of anguish
Sweep o'er my sinking soul
And I perish! I perish! dear Master
Oh, hasten, and take control
Words and Music by- Mary A. Baker
2 comments:
LOVE the photography! I would totally paint the one with the dilapidated fence
Wow, great shots!
Post a Comment