Garbage Disposal

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I am so grateful that I have a garbage disposal.
It's something you don't even think about if you've had one for a while. It makes doing the dishes a cinch and it helps keep your drains unclogged. Ours wasn't working for 24 hours and I can't tell you how many times I missed that rip roaring shredding sound. -minus the tinny, spoon being mangled sound. Maybe it's just me who manages to do that.

2 comments:

CrumpyLady October 19, 2010 at 11:13 PM  

Uh, no. I have 3 spoons that bear the mark of the disposal. The girls won't use them if I give them to them to eat with...what? They still work!

The Lyon Den October 19, 2010 at 11:21 PM  

Oh, mom has a sweet disposal. If you get a fork or spoon stuck down there, it throws it right back at you! It's rad. It's magnetized.

Post a Comment

There are...

Let's Sail Away

Let's Sail Away
Catalina Island New Year's 2008/2009

Florida Keys June 2009

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP