VIP

Friday, October 15, 2010

When you are VIP (Very important person) at Preschool it is your week to shine.

You get to lead the line when you go out to the play ground.
You get to help pass out papers and snacks during snack time.
You are first for show and tell.
You get a poster all about you to share with the class(The teachers ask the parents to do this)
You sit wherever you want during circle time.

It couldn't get any better could it?

Sam was VIP this week and I did my best to live up to the expectations of others and participate best I could. I made the poster, which was actually right up my alley. I even got out the old foam core just for sport. The teachers encouraged you to come in one of the days and do something with the kids. I am lucky enough that Ryan had Monday off this week and I was able to spend the whole Monday class with Sam. I did an art project with the children. Bubble art, an idea I got from a very creative mother's blog Here. It turned out well. Only one of the children tried to drink the bubble paint so I figure it was a success. The kids seemed to really like it.

I got a few photos of the action:





This is Sam with his teachers. Mrs. Mackenzie & Mrs. Sherry



As I went through all of the photos of Samuel for the poster I made I couldn't stop thinking about how Grateful I am for his silly, happy, enthusiasm in my life.

Seriously though-Where did my baby go?

1 comments:

Michelle October 18, 2010 at 11:15 PM  

AH! Darling Sammy! I love his longish hair. Um - I want to be in his pre-school, especially when you come to help - how fun that you were able to do that!

Post a Comment

There are...

Let's Sail Away

Let's Sail Away
Catalina Island New Year's 2008/2009

Florida Keys June 2009

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP