Eat your peas

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Every 2 weeks I offer something new to Evelyn's diet. Today, it was peas.

I had my doubts. Both of my other children refused them even in the beginning.

But Evelyn continues on her charming, perfect child streak and had no issues whatsoever with eating her peas.

I am grateful to have at least one child who will eat their veggies.

For now.

2 comments:

CrumpyLady October 14, 2010 at 11:53 AM  

Evelyn is a shining example of good eating, but I still won't eat my peas! Yuk! :)

Marie October 14, 2010 at 4:19 PM  

Hooray for good eaters! I tried peas (in baby food form) with Sam and he wasn't too fond...

we'll keep trying i guess :)

saw your sister at church again! She's so sweet.

Post a Comment

There are...

Let's Sail Away

Let's Sail Away
Catalina Island New Year's 2008/2009

Florida Keys June 2009

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP