The cool breeze.

Friday, July 9, 2010

When I open my windows a nice, cool breeze filters through.

I am grateful the breeze is cool, and that it comes directly from the ocean.

4 comments:

The Lyon Den July 9, 2010 at 8:32 AM  

Much better than that humidity. So lucky you are!

theSwensenFamily July 9, 2010 at 3:28 PM  

Isn't it lovely! We get the ocean breeze every afternoon even in Corvallis. You are going to love the summers here! Much better than hot Georgia! Oh, and that WAS me that texted you the other day! So happy you survived the move! We need to plan a time to get together! We are leaving for Utah next week. Let's talk in August! Enjoy your new home!

Vaughn Mathis July 9, 2010 at 8:51 PM  

Can I say, I love the blog redesign??

Really starting to show some of your impeccable style!

CrumpyLady July 12, 2010 at 11:23 AM  

And that you have screens so you can open the windows!

Post a Comment

There are...

Let's Sail Away

Let's Sail Away
Catalina Island New Year's 2008/2009

Florida Keys June 2009

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP