Duct Tape
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Every night after I put Russell to bed I'll hear from him 5 minutes later. He's usually screaming "Mommy!" Really loud and really fast, over and over and over and yes, OVER again. He won't stop. At least I am really not willing to wait it out. He amazingly found the one screech I really can not ignore.
So every time I go back in I find a naked little boy and some really wet blankets. He must immediately start striping the second I close the door. So, it only took me about 3 days to get tired of that and find a solution.
Duct tape.
Yes, I just duct tape that little diaper on, right over those handy little tabs. He may still strip and scream for me, but I'm not doing any late night laundry anymore:) Yea for duct tape! So grateful for duct tape.
(Sam went through the striping stage too, the only difference was I would find him naked in the morning, happy as a clam. I duct taped his diaper on for a while too. I also had to safety pin the zipper on his sleeper pjs up so he wouldn't take his pj's off in the middle of winter! Where do they come up with this stuff?!)
2 comments:
i'm gonna have to do this with number 3. wish i had with Moira.
I am grateful for duct tape too. It's quite handy when you need to duct tape a sock on your dogs paw so she won't lick her injured paw to death. Nice!
Post a Comment