Warm Reception

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

It has been so great to have people here anticipating our arrival. We've had meals brought in, neighbors bringing treats and lots of help unloading our moving van!

We are so grateful for everyone who has made our arrival so welcoming!

2 comments:

The Lyon Den July 9, 2010 at 12:50 AM  

That is so nice. Glad you made it safe. I can't wait to come and see you. I think this time I really will.
Love you

Marie July 9, 2010 at 4:07 AM  

I am so happy for you guys and all the adventures that are ahead! I am glad you made it safe and sound :)

Post a Comment

There are...

Let's Sail Away

Let's Sail Away
Catalina Island New Year's 2008/2009

Florida Keys June 2009

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP