New

Sunday, July 11, 2010

New city
New home
New people
New ward

Same church

Today I am grateful for the consistency in my life that is the Gospel.

The church is true no matter where you go.

I am excited about our new ward.

2 comments:

The Lyon Den July 12, 2010 at 11:09 PM  

The Home Depot stays the same too. No matter where you go. Glad to hear that everything is well. Miss you.

Johnson Fam July 14, 2010 at 1:30 PM  

I haven't been posting on all your blessings but I have thoroughly enjoyed reading them all. Any chance there is a need for an orthopedic surgeon around there?! It looks so beautiful. And isn't it truly wonderful to have the church where ever we go making moves a little bit easier and home a bit nicer to establish. Glad you made the trip safely and that you are all unpacked. Sure love and miss you!

Post a Comment

There are...

Let's Sail Away

Let's Sail Away
Catalina Island New Year's 2008/2009

Florida Keys June 2009

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP