My new favorite place...

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Whenever I move to a new place I always find my favorite place to visit.


In Logan UT, it was the cemetery.

In Columbus, OH it was the beautiful jogging trail that wound through the Metro parks in the middle of the city.

In Augusta GA it was the Savannah Rapids Park and Pavilion(specifically the park and canal).

I think I may have already found my favorite place here, although I admit I still have a lot left to discover.

One word-beautiful!
I could spend the entire day exploring here. The gardens were simple yet pristine. They are not very large but they are well maintained. There is a cute little gift shop and my favorite part was the hidden beach you could walk down to.
The place was an idyllic place to have a wedding or reception. My pictures don't really do it justice. This is one place you'll have to come experience for yourself. I am grateful for the beauty I am continually enjoying here and I can't wait to go back and visit Shore Acres again. (They do holiday lights in the gardens during the winter season. I'll be there!)


3 comments:

The Lyon Den July 15, 2010 at 10:11 AM  

That will always be one of my most favorite places that i visited. It is BEAUTIFUL!
How would you feel about visitors in October?

Unknown July 15, 2010 at 10:45 AM  

I told Christa that Shore Acres would become one of your favorite places. It's a neat place with lots of history. It's also my Mom's favorite place to visit.

Michelle August 11, 2010 at 11:28 PM  

That is gorgeous! Absolutely gorgeous - wow.

Post a Comment

There are...

Let's Sail Away

Let's Sail Away
Catalina Island New Year's 2008/2009

Florida Keys June 2009

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP