Peaches

Monday, July 26, 2010


When I lived in Georgia, a place known for it's peaches, I was constantly unimpressed with any peach I tried. It was a serious mystery as to why I couldn't find myself a good peach in Georgia. Really?!

So I've bought peaches every time I go to the store here and EVERY peach has been fantastic! Where are these peaches coming from?! I don't know. I don't care, keep them coming!

Love the peaches, grateful for the peaches.

(I bet they are coming from Georgia:)

4 comments:

CrumpyLady July 27, 2010 at 3:43 PM  

That's weird. Who would have thought you couldn't find a Georgia Peach that was good? I think they couldn't live up to the expectations...bet they all have that problem!

Reba July 27, 2010 at 7:51 PM  

people left georgia to get willamette valley peaches. true story. their local and they are heaven. georgia's got nothing on the pacific northwest. :)

Reba July 27, 2010 at 7:56 PM  

their should be they are. let's pretend that didn't happen

cambersue July 29, 2010 at 11:09 PM  

That's hilarious...that's exactly what i went through in 4 years of Florida oranges! All the good ones must be shipped out or something. Why the heck don't they save some good ones for the locals?!

Post a Comment

There are...

Let's Sail Away

Let's Sail Away
Catalina Island New Year's 2008/2009

Florida Keys June 2009

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP