Miss Eve

Sunday, July 4, 2010

I sure love you baby girl.

Today your father gave you a name and a blessing. It was a beautiful blessing full of hope and strength. It makes my heart swell when I think about how blessed I am to have a husband who holds and honors the priesthood.

I am so grateful for you today Evelyn. You wore the same dress I was blessed in when I was little. Your little spirit is so strong and I feel so lucky to be your mother. You are continually my sweet angel baby and I love you.


Such a fantastic photo of the grand kids
Left to Right: Russell2, Sam4, Audrey5(holding Evelyn3 mo), Sophie1, Lauren3
Evelyn with Grandma Janet
Evelyn with Aunt Rachel
Ryan & Eddie Hutchison
Me & Michelle Hutchison
Evelyn and Uncle Z
Evelyn and Grandpa Steve
Emily & Ryan(BF)
Grandpa Kirk hung a swing from a tree in their backyard. The boys loved it!

2 comments:

CrumpyLady July 23, 2010 at 12:13 PM  

Somehow I missed all these pictures...they turned out cute! I wish you were still here...or I was there already. Either would be fine.

Michelle August 11, 2010 at 11:29 PM  

Aaah - she is so beautiful Jessica! I can't wait to meet this little doll. That blessing dress was amazing - glad it was such a good day!

Post a Comment

There are...

Let's Sail Away

Let's Sail Away
Catalina Island New Year's 2008/2009

Florida Keys June 2009

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP