Alright then...

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sam: "Mom, I'm sorry but my sticky hand(Small squishy toy that sticks to things and is shaped like a hand) is going to turn into poo."
Me: "Uh, okay, what do you mean?"
Sam: "I ate my sticky hand."
Me: "Oh. Hu, we'll see how that turns out hu?"

Grateful the package says, Non-Toxic.

Why Sam, Why?

5 comments:

The Lyon Den August 18, 2010 at 9:45 AM  

Sorry to hear that he ate his sticky hand. I hope all goes well:)

The Maughans August 18, 2010 at 11:47 AM  

That made me giggle out loud!

Mandy B August 18, 2010 at 1:21 PM  

I, too, giggled out loud at that. I am loving the preschool age more and more and more.

CrumpyLady August 18, 2010 at 3:26 PM  

I guess that means he didn't save if for Audrey? Well, please don't save it now! Too funny!

Ariel August 19, 2010 at 5:24 PM  

I'm still laughing about that one.

Post a Comment

There are...

Let's Sail Away

Let's Sail Away
Catalina Island New Year's 2008/2009

Florida Keys June 2009

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP