A few pictures...
Sunday, August 22, 2010
We've had visitors over the past two weeks and it's been a lot of fun. I have a few random photos of some moments I'd like to remember.
Everyone loaded into the van. Cousins are so much fun!
Beautiful Amanda showing us the day's catch.
Jeri Carried Russell around for a week straight! He loves to be held, especially while watching a movie! We were walking down a trail to Simpson Beach at Shore Acres.
The look out at Shore Acres
The gardens at Shore Acres
Cambry(Emily's good friend), was so kind and patient with the boys. They were super excited about her wheelchair and she was awesome about it. She would give them rides and let them push her around. I tried hard to not let them bug her but OBSESSED might be a better word for their enthusiasm so I hope she knows how grateful I am for her patience, they loved it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment