Here's lookin' at you babe...

Monday, August 16, 2010

Eight years

I am so grateful I found you.

5 comments:

Reba August 17, 2010 at 11:28 AM  

congrats. you look just as lovely now as you did then :)

Marie August 17, 2010 at 12:22 PM  

gorgeous picture. congratulations!!

cambersue August 17, 2010 at 2:05 PM  

yay! So, we can't stop thinking about moving to be your neighbors...We have got to make it out there!
p.s. i absolutely love the picture of Evelyn lying down a couple posts down:) she is beautiful.

Josh and Shalae August 17, 2010 at 6:06 PM  

Happy Anniversary! I hope you guys got to celebrate! Have fun and I hope things are going well for you and your family in Oregon.

Kris August 18, 2010 at 4:58 AM  

You are so beautiful Jess! Congratulations on 8 years. You made it past the seven year itch!

Post a Comment

There are...

Let's Sail Away

Let's Sail Away
Catalina Island New Year's 2008/2009

Florida Keys June 2009

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP