Photo's not forgotten...
Sunday, August 1, 2010
I took a few photos with my point-and-shoot camera during the moving trip and there are a few I want to include in my journal. (It took me a while to find the cord to upload the photos to the computer.)

Evelyn with Grandma Bailey

Little Linus my nephew. He had an incident with a camp fire(Poor thing)
Here he is all bandaged up with little club arms. I couldn't resist taking a few photos of him doing his best to have fun despite his injuries. He was so quick to figure out how to pick up what he wanted. He wouldn't stand still for any photos so this is the only clear one I have of him, all the rest look like this:


Those arms really were clubs!(This kid makes me laugh)
Emily was trying to hold him still for a photo:)
Evelyn and Grandpa Bailey

4Th of July matching shirts. So cute, hanging with Dad.
Evelyn with Grandma Bailey
Little Linus my nephew. He had an incident with a camp fire(Poor thing)
Here he is all bandaged up with little club arms. I couldn't resist taking a few photos of him doing his best to have fun despite his injuries. He was so quick to figure out how to pick up what he wanted. He wouldn't stand still for any photos so this is the only clear one I have of him, all the rest look like this:
Those arms really were clubs!(This kid makes me laugh)
Emily was trying to hold him still for a photo:)
Evelyn and Grandpa Bailey
4Th of July matching shirts. So cute, hanging with Dad.
2 comments:
These pictures just make me smile. Thanks for posting those. Seriously, our little girls are going to be trouble being so cute and all. Already I can tell it'll be hard telling Bea no. Evelyn looks that way as well to me. I'd have a hard time telling that cutie patootie no.
We should take a picture with all of them in their matching shirts...I bought the same one's for the girls...
Post a Comment