Wood floors

Sunday, August 8, 2010

I am grateful daily that our place has wood floors. Well, Pergo wood flooring material. Similar in function but not feel, if that makes sense. It makes cleaning up messes, a cinch. My own home in the future will also have wood floors. You know why?

Kids are messy.

Very messy.

Especially boys

2 comments:

Reba August 9, 2010 at 9:17 AM  

some day i hope to be as cool as you. our carpet looks awful

Betsy August 9, 2010 at 4:43 PM  

Also, carpet is kind of disgusting if you think about it. If I had my way, I'd have wood floors and throw rugs forever and ever.

Post a Comment

There are...

Let's Sail Away

Let's Sail Away
Catalina Island New Year's 2008/2009

Florida Keys June 2009

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP