Mmmm-Bopp

Sunday, August 22, 2010

So, Evelyn can use the Boppy now and I am pretty sure it's the cutest thing ever.(just sayin':)
She is neither happy or sad about her new toy and today I am grateful for her adorable expressions...



It's really too bad that Hanson song comes into my head every time I get it out.

Mmm bop, ba duba dop
Ba du bop, ba duba dop
Ba du bop, ba duba dop
Ba du

ya, you're singing it now too hu?

3 comments:

Beazer August 23, 2010 at 9:27 AM  

Too bad you're not in Ohio -- I just saw Saturday that Hanson was playing next to the university. You should have seen the line of people -- who knew they were still so popular?

The Lyon Den August 23, 2010 at 1:39 PM  

She is so CUTE! I can't wait to kiss those cheeks!

cambersue August 23, 2010 at 10:00 PM  

Oh, she's sooo pretty! i just want to squish her cute little cheeks! I absolutely love her plump lips too!

Post a Comment

There are...

Let's Sail Away

Let's Sail Away
Catalina Island New Year's 2008/2009

Florida Keys June 2009

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP