Nursery anxiety

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Russell hated nursery with a passion when he first started going(when he turned 18 months). It took weeks of crying(the entire time) while we sat and worked through it with him. Just leaving him does not work(we tried) and the poor nursery leaders had other children to take care of. He finally just got used to being there and knowing the teachers. He was doing great. Then we moved.

Well, today I am grateful for a cry-free nursery drop-off. It's taken weeks and weeks but Russell is now willing and seems to enjoy going to nursery. I am so happy for him.(and for the nursery leaders. Saints I tell ya, Saints!)

1 comments:

Johnson Fam September 19, 2010 at 9:29 PM  

It took me an entire year to get Hailey to go to nursery and she still 14 months later would rather not go and begins crying when sacrament meeting is over knowing it's time for her to go to nursery.

Post a Comment

There are...

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP