"I love hotels! -Sam Bailey

Sunday, September 12, 2010

We went on a small trip to Portland this weekend. Just overnight Friday/Saturday. Ryan had a CE Course he was taking at Oregon Health Sciences Dental School and we went along for the fun of it.


We had a great time.

Sam loved swimming in the pool. Russell thought it was too cold.

I was able to go to the temple.

While Ryan was at his class, the kids and I went to the zoo. It was nice, reasonably priced and fun.
Russell was into the real animals. Sam was more interested in the statues of animals.

Sam thought the dinosaurs were cool. Russell did not(he's in the bottom right corner, not getting any closer:)

Sam's favorite part was the tractor you could pretend to drive. Russell...was wary.(maybe it was Sam's driving)P.S. I did not force Russell onto the tractor for a picture. He wanted to be there, though it looks otherwise:)
Both enjoyed making a lot of noise in the Africa exhibits.
The trip was fun, although somewhat exhausting for me. A trip with 3 small children is certainly not a vacation. For someone who's job is a stay-at-home mom, it's was more like a business trip.
I am Grateful we got to go have fun together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

There are...

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP