solid food is good

Tuesday, September 7, 2010


My baby girl is getting so big. She has started solid food and is loving it! So far-rice cereal, carrots, and pears.

My feelings are so mixed- I am excited for her but I can't help but feel resistant to the change. I am just savoring this baby time, I love it so much and I am grateful for every minute of it.

1 comments:

Mandy B September 8, 2010 at 12:37 PM  

Have I mentioned how much I just love your kids? And against my whole being I love your little girl and mine more than anything else. I didn't want to. I wanted to be like, eh, they are just girls. whatever. But I can't help it. I want to eat Bea's thighs for dinner and Evelyn's cheeks for dessert.

Post a Comment

There are...

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP