realizations

Monday, September 20, 2010

I realized today that I miss my friends terribly.

Does it sound silly to all of the sudden just MISS your friends?

It's true. Today it just hit me, a sting in the heart...

I miss you.


I am grateful for good friends. Even if they are far away.

4 comments:

Michelle H. September 21, 2010 at 10:42 AM  

I shouldn't assume that I was one of the ones you were thinking of with this post, but I hope I was! I miss you! I want to be able to call you up in the morning and plan a late brunch. Or to watch some BBC movie until two in the morning or wandering the isles of IKEA etc. You are a great friend and I wish I could see you every day!

Reba September 21, 2010 at 6:26 PM  

is this a subtle invitation? I miss you too!

Jaislyn September 22, 2010 at 2:00 AM  

Oh Jess, I miss you so much everyday. I love the posts but it makes it hard to know Im not close enough to hear it myself. Im looking forward to seeing you soon, and it is ok to just miss your friends. I do that all the time. All the time. Love you Jess.

Betsy September 24, 2010 at 10:53 PM  

It's really funny that you wrote this on Monday, because I thought of you hard ALL DAY LONG. I should have called. Someday I will learn to listen to even the little promptings. I miss you.

Post a Comment

There are...

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP