You're Back!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Oh how I've missed you! Goodbye old self, Hello skinny jeans!

It's been a few weeks now, but I am proud to say-I am officially my normal self again! My weight and mind seem to be back to their old selves. It took almost 5 months this time around but it's worth every mile I had to run and every dessert I didn't eat. I'm tired of not eating much and having nothing to wear. I look forward to maintaining instead of trying to lose. It's good to have a closet full of selections again. It's just so rewarding to be back!



These photos are my makeshift attempt at a before/after example. It's hard to show 55 lbs of weight loss(not including actual baby weight:) in one photo without someone else taking it. Besides I'm not tiny when I'm thin anyway, just average. But I'm happy feeling averagely thin. My energy is back, I can keep up with the kids and I feel great.


Today I am grateful I can put my favorite jeans on. I'm grateful they go past my knees and they fit WITHOUT-sucking in, feeling uncomfortable or me eventually crying as I take them off again. Success!

9 comments:

Reba September 8, 2010 at 8:09 PM  

congratulations! i'm glad you're back for your sake. you look awesome

cambersue September 8, 2010 at 10:01 PM  

Hallelujah! I am so proud of you! Good work, you don't have to get fat again for a long time!

Marie September 8, 2010 at 11:19 PM  

hooray! SUCH a great feeling, right? good job girl :)

CrumpyLady September 8, 2010 at 11:29 PM  

That could be me behind that flash! You look like my twin...average, skinny, happy! Love you!

Michelle H. September 8, 2010 at 11:44 PM  

You look great!! I miss seeing you my cute friend.

The Lyon Den September 9, 2010 at 8:27 AM  

Hip Hip Hooray for skinny jeans.
You look fantastic my dear.
I love you!

Josh and Shalae September 9, 2010 at 11:12 AM  

Congrats! You look great! However I thought you looked great in July when I last saw you:) Now it's my turn to get "big with baby" (not fat) and then have to lose it all. Oh the fun:( Congrats again and I hope to see you soon!

Beazer September 10, 2010 at 2:36 PM  

Yes, yes, huzzah!

However, you do realize what kind of pressure you are putting on the rest of us, don't you? I mean, you're back to skinny jeans in 5 months and I'm just looking at earbuds so I can start REALLY CONSIDERING running.

Inspiring though, truly inspiring. I think I'm going to go have a bowl of ice cream -- Grater's Blackberry Chocolate Chunk. That what people with low expectations get to do.

Love ya, way to reach your goals!

Emily J. September 10, 2010 at 6:03 PM  

You look amazing!!! Congrats!

Post a Comment

There are...

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP