Cousins

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sam was so excited to see his cousin Audrey. He'd been talking about it for weeks, ever since I told him we were going to go visit family. Well, today was finally the day.

He was so excited he could barely undo his seat belt.
He got out of the car and they ran and gave each other a big hug.
Then they promptly disappeared. There was playing to do, and laughing and acting silly and getting into a whole lot of trouble.

Cousins are so fun.

I am grateful for the excitement I got to watch today, as they greeted each other. It's so fun to watch the kids grow and interact with each other. Plus my sister's kids are so dang cute!

1 comments:

Malinovka September 29, 2010 at 12:20 PM  

This is one of my favorite things too! There's something magical about a child's excitement. Glad you get to visit family right now, and enjoy all the "fruits" of everyone's labors too. :)

Post a Comment

There are...

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP