Determination

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

There is a pond in Grandma's backyard.

Russell loves to throw things into it.

I have told him over and over "Do not throw anything in the pond. Please leave the pond alone."

A small gate was put around the pond. It provides ONLY an attempted visual barrier(a place not to cross), but he can get over it.

He did get over it. Twice. And twice was reprimanded and dealt proper punishment(Timeout:)

Did this stop him? Nope.

Even when, while climbing over the fence AGAIN he got his shorts caught and couldn't move. He was determined. I spotted him as he slithered out of those shorts and started throwing things in that pond again. No pants and all.

Like Peter Rabbit he lost his shorts while being naughty.

Such determination ought to be praised. Mostly, it's just trouble.

I am so grateful for my pant-less pond sneak, he keeps me on my toes.

3 comments:

CrumpyLady September 30, 2010 at 11:07 AM  

I was there and it was funny!

cambersue September 30, 2010 at 2:52 PM  

Seriously, what is it with boys and water....splashing, spitting, sopping wet water! It's just too fun to stay away from!

The Lyon Den September 30, 2010 at 3:06 PM  

You under estimate my sneakiness!

Post a Comment

There are...

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP