All is quiet on the home front...
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
I feel a great weight of relief this evening as I realize everyone is in bed AND asleep. It's obviously been a rough couple of days(or a week) but who's counting? My head feels 3 times it's regular size today and the pressure in my sinuses is causing quite a bit of fuzziness in the brain. My apologies to anyone who may have tried to communicate with me today or lately, I hope I was at least somewhat successful.
I love quiet evenings where I can sit and think about something besides, meal times, dirty diapers, boo boo's and sticky fingers. It's a time I try to recharge my own batteries so I can continue the regular regime in the morning.
So tonight I am grateful for happily sleeping children.
1 comments:
I totally relate. Night time is MY time. I hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment