Saturday, November 6, 2010
I finally got what everyone else has been battling.
That's just how it works.
Mom takes care of everyone and once everyone is on the mend...she finally gets it.
You know, I'm just grateful it's the weekend and that the timing couldn't have been better. I actually got to rest. Thanks to Ryan and the weekend.
So grateful for Ryan and the weekend.
3 comments:
bummer, sorry you aren't feeling well. but glad if you had to get it it came at a semi-convenient time. Treat yourself to some hot cocoa and some old classic movie...
So, so, sorry. Hope today is better.
HEY!!!! I lost your blog but then remembered you were friends with Elisa so.... I found you!!! How are you? How are you adjusting 3? How was the move? How is your newest sweetie? I can't believe how big the kids are getting! Miss ya!
Post a Comment