Can you fall asleep?

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

On the sofa, with two little boys running around like crazy?

Evelyn can!

After I put Evelyn to bed, I like to sit and stare at her. I used to lay down beside her on my own bed and watch her fall asleep but I realized it might cause problems soon as she gets older. So I'm weaning myself by putting her in her own bed and then watching her fall asleep. The other night, she had the hiccups and I watched her fall asleep mid hiccup.
That was a new one.
Some nights I'll bath her, change her and lay her down for a minute while I get the boys ready for bed, only to come back to check on her in a few minutes and have her already asleep. REALLY?! It is so sweet and I am so grateful for Evelyn's amazing talents at going to sleep.

3 comments:

The Lyon Den November 9, 2010 at 10:01 PM  

I wish I could watch her sleep. She is adorable!

CrumpyLady November 10, 2010 at 1:39 AM  

What a dolly girl. Love her.

Unknown November 10, 2010 at 9:37 AM  

that is amazing... and incredibly ADORABLE! What an angel!

Post a Comment

There are...

Let's Sail Away

Let's Sail Away
Catalina Island New Year's 2008/2009

Florida Keys June 2009

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP