Grandma Furnell

Thursday, November 4, 2010

I've been struggling for a while now, trying to figure out what I want to say and write today. My grandmother passed away this morning and I can't seem to find the right words to express my thoughts about her. I spent some time looking through my photos, and with horror realized that most of the photos I have of her disappeared with the crashing of my lap top a few months ago. It didn't help my feelings of sadness when I made that realization but luckily I should be able to replace most of them . The only one I have of us together is from a wedding photo.


My Grandmother is beautiful. Her life was extraordinary in it's own way. I think I'll be able to put together my thoughts better after the funeral and write more in a while but I really wanted to write today about how grateful I am for the beautiful person she was and for the things she did that affected my life in such a positive way.

2 comments:

Josh and Shalae,  November 5, 2010 at 1:30 PM  

Oh Jess I'm so sorry! Just remember she's in a better place and that you will see her again! I'm thinking about you! Call me if you ever need to talk!! Love ya!

Johnson Fam,  November 11, 2010 at 2:06 PM  

Jess, I am so sorry to hear of your g'ma passing away. Love this picture of you and Ryan with her and hope you are able to recover many others of her as well. Thinking of you and hoping you are doing okay. Love ya!

Post a Comment

There are...

Let's Sail Away

Let's Sail Away
Catalina Island New Year's 2008/2009

Florida Keys June 2009

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP