It's my job

Monday, November 1, 2010

I love my job. I love my job. I love my job.

I know that I love my job, just not parts of it. I am not in love with -

-the fact that I haven't changed out of my PJ's for 5 days.
-less than 4 hours of sleep for 3 nights in a row.
-the amount of fecal matter I've had to clean up.
-worrying (about sick kids)
-vomit cleanup
-the fact that Mom doesn't get to be sick, even when she's sick.
-the hours
-no time off
-no paid vacation

But I do it.

'Cause it's my job and I love my job.

I love my job.
-

3 comments:

Beazer November 1, 2010 at 7:54 PM  

I'm sorry everyone is feeling so rotten --get better soon!

CrumpyLady November 2, 2010 at 12:30 AM  

Sorry about the poo. And the other stuff. I don't like those parts of my job either...but, I do like you! :)

Mandy B November 2, 2010 at 3:01 PM  

Same here, sister. I have to remind myself that I love my kids everyday and I love my job. It's tough some days to remember that between the whining, the fighting, the screaming, the pooping, etc. But I do.

Post a Comment

There are...

Let's Sail Away

Let's Sail Away
Catalina Island New Year's 2008/2009

Florida Keys June 2009

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP