I am grateful for smiles, and giggles from little miss Evie. She brightens my everyday. She's been rolling for a little while now and it's getting rather exciting around here.
Jess, she is gorgeous.
Her hair has gotten mighty long and she's getting mighty chunkymunky since last time I saw her. Awesome!!
Thanks for posting pics of Evie. She is beautiful and she just so happens to look just like you.I am sorry to hear of your two losses. Crazy timing. Love you!
I could eat her up!
Ah! That is one beautiful little girl you have!
You have the most adorable kids!!
Post a Comment
© Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009
Back to TOP
6 comments:
Jess, she is gorgeous.
Her hair has gotten mighty long and she's getting mighty chunkymunky since last time I saw her. Awesome!!
Thanks for posting pics of Evie. She is beautiful and she just so happens to look just like you.
I am sorry to hear of your two losses. Crazy timing. Love you!
I could eat her up!
Ah! That is one beautiful little girl you have!
You have the most adorable kids!!
Post a Comment