Timing is everything
Monday, November 15, 2010
After just returning home last night from my own Grandmother's funeral we were dismayed to find out that Ryan's Grandfather passed away this morning. Sometimes timing is everything. It makes my heart sad to think about it but I really want to record today how much we love you Grandpa Bailey.
4 generations
Today I am grateful that timing will permit us to attend his funeral this coming weekend.
1 comments:
Jess, I am amazed at your faith and fortitude. Your positive outlook during a potentially depressing time is inspiring. I'm sorry your family has to endure the loss of 2 grandparents in such a short time. I am glad to hear that your faith is sustaining you and helping you to focus on the positive memories they contributed to your life. I hope you continue to feel comforted by the Spirit.
Post a Comment