Fireflies

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I saw my first firefly of the season tonight. A friend and I went out for a walk and near the path we followed the trees grow thick and full, especially in the summer. I thought I was imagining it, but after seeing one, I started seeing more. I love fireflies, they are completely mesmerizing to me. What an amazing creation. I am thankful for their beauty on a warm summer's eve.

2 comments:

Mandy B May 26, 2010 at 12:51 PM  

One year we had them in Brigham. All summer I would go to the fields where they were and just watch them. I accidentally squished one, and your hands glow where they you squished them... I felt bad, but it was cool. I wish we had them here more often.

Marie May 26, 2010 at 1:40 PM  

I remember the fireflies in Ohio too and i miss them!!

Post a Comment

There are...

Let's Sail Away

Let's Sail Away
Catalina Island New Year's 2008/2009

Florida Keys June 2009

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP