My heart is smiling today because...

Thursday, May 13, 2010

My sweet Evelyn has found her smile.

I am grateful for her smiles.


I am still trying to catch it in it's full glory. Her whole face lights up and I melt every time! It reminds me vividly why I do what I do:) All the work is worth these 3 seconds of beauty.

5 comments:

Beazer May 13, 2010 at 5:25 PM  

That's so sweet. I can see some of both of you in her -- especially with that smile!

CrumpyLady May 13, 2010 at 10:03 PM  

I "heart" Evelyn's smiles.

The Lyon Den May 14, 2010 at 12:25 AM  

I love her! I can't wait to see her smiling face in person.

Chelsea May 14, 2010 at 6:00 PM  

What a beautiful baby! I love her name too (it has been on my baby girl name list - I love it!)

Johnston Family May 14, 2010 at 6:16 PM  

Hey! I found your blog through Christa's! So cute! I love it!
Laura

Post a Comment

There are...

Let's Sail Away

Let's Sail Away
Catalina Island New Year's 2008/2009

Florida Keys June 2009

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP