A thoughtful friend
Monday, May 24, 2010
Today I am grateful for a thoughtful friend.
My friend Betsy and her little family are moving away. She's been without a husband for months(her husband is in the military) and any move is stressful enough, but to do it by yourself, with 3 kids. Ummmmm, ya, just a little hard.
They left today and she not only offered me her leftover boxes and packing supplies, but she actually dropped them off at my place for me. Really?!
We are all set for our move now and I am so grateful.
Betsy, I am going to miss you. Thank you for being such a thoughtful friend. I may just join facebook now, just for you:)
1 comments:
Hey...I did a post about a friend tonight too...I promise I didn't copy! :) And, I think you should join FB too, but you already knew that.
Post a Comment