Preschool & Past Times
Sunday, May 16, 2010
This week marked the end of our Joy/Preschool. It was, ironically enough, my turn to teach. I taught the very first week we started and it was fun to see how much the kids had learned over the last 6 months. I've taught a few times each semester but overall I like to compare the first week with this last one. They have made educational leaps and bounds these past 6 months and have become good friends too. I think it will be sad for Sam to leave his friends when we move again but I also think that Sam is enthusiastic and easy going in a way that helps tremendously with change. I admire that in him.
This week we learned about friendship and what it means to be a friend.
I just love these pictures of Sam taken over this past week. They are so very depicting of his happy personality.
1 comments:
Looks like fun. Hope you have another nice week.
Post a Comment