A little overwhelmed with thanks...
Thursday, May 20, 2010
for my little life.
Tonight it's hard to choose just one thing. I can feel my project already working and I spent a lot of my evening feeling overwhelmed by my multitude of blessings. As my mind mentally rummages through my plentiful stack of blessings it keeps hesitating when it comes to my family. In particular, my parents.
"I, Jessica, having been born of goodly parents..." (1st Nephi 1:1) and that means the world to me. I think because that's why my world is what it is. They loved me, protected me, cared for me and taught me the most important things you can learn in this world.
How to love.
What it means to be a good person.
Why we are on this earth and how to return home to my Heavenly Father.
That some things are bad and some people can be too.
That life is about being happy and true happiness can only be found through living righteously.
I lead a charmed life. In a lot of ways, I know that's because of the decisions I make every day but I also know that I was truly blessed when I was sent to my parents. I don't know how that decision was made, but I feel so overwhelmed with gratitude for it that my screen is blurry and I feel like I'm oozing happiness. Thank you Heavenly Father, for my parents.
1 comments:
I second that thought sister!
Post a Comment