Today I am grateful for...

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Running water

It makes cleaning up vomit a lot simpler. And the laundry that inevitably follows.

1 comments:

theSwensenFamily May 12, 2010 at 2:32 AM  

Oh, Jessica, I can totally relate! The throw up bug hit our house last week AND strep throat. I think I've washed every linen in the house, too, twice. I'm grateful for healthy children today and yes, water!!! I loved your gratitude post! You described me to a T! I tell myself every day that I'm going to miss pouring 50 thousand sippy cups a day and hearing the CRUNCH when I step on cereal, chips, be whatever on the floor. It's all okay. Just a few deep breaths and I'm back at it. I've got to call you back. I am so excited you are coming to OREGON. You will love it and I'm going to love knowing we are that much closer to each other. You must be stressed--new baby, a move, a new place. It'll all come together somehow.

Post a Comment

There are...

Let's Sail Away

Let's Sail Away
Catalina Island New Year's 2008/2009

Florida Keys June 2009

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP