I am grateful for...

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The way Sammy asks me to remember something. For example:

Just before nap time today he asks me, "Mom, please don't touch the cave I made okay?"
"Okay, I promise I won't touch it." I say.
"Mom, you should make a list." he says.
"Oh really, what for?" I ask him.
"So you don't forget not to touch my cave."

Ha! Well alright then.

He says it all the time now. If I'm supposed to remember something or a couple of things he wants me to remember in particular, he always tells me I should -make a list.

3 comments:

CrumpyLady May 13, 2010 at 12:42 PM  

You should call me. Add that to your list!

Unknown May 13, 2010 at 2:30 PM  

ab-sol-ute-ly HI-LA-RI-OUS! make a list, the kid is genius!

Post a Comment

There are...

Let's Sail Away

Let's Sail Away
Catalina Island New Year's 2008/2009

Florida Keys June 2009

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP