Location, Location...
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Today I am grateful for where we live.
When you move to a new city it is so hard to tell where you should find a place to live. We really lucked out in our current place. It's a nice area; beautiful, safe and it's close to stores, friends and even the church. We were used to driving 20 minutes or more to get to church in Columbus, Ohio, but here we are just down the street. It's been such a blessing as I try to get myself, a husband and 3 kids age 4 and under to church on time. I start Saturday and I still can't seem to do it! I am so thankful we were able to find such a good place to live for this short year we are in Georgia.
1 comments:
good point. Location really DOES make a huge difference on what kind of experience you have. Glad ya'll lucked out.
Post a Comment