24 hour

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Today I am grateful that the grocery store is open 24 hours, because I did not want to take everyone with me to the store today. The kids usually do great but I was just not up for it. So, since Ryan is going to get home at 10 pm tonight, that's when I'll be headed to the store. It can't wait any longer, we need food. So, I'll go...





(I'd rather be sleeping)

3 comments:

Marie June 3, 2010 at 11:43 PM  

I totally know what you mean about not wanting to take the kids to the store. I never do. I either go when Kurt is home or I make him a list :)

Beazer June 4, 2010 at 9:09 AM  

I can't believe you go with all three! Wow. I was just telling Q that I'm taking a midnight run tonight.

Reba June 4, 2010 at 11:23 PM  

i thought of you this morning when I was out with Clark at 6 AM. it's nice not to be stuck at home, frustrated and trying to keep him quiet. Plus, people are friendly at 6 am. yay for Winco

Post a Comment

There are...

Let's Sail Away

Let's Sail Away
Catalina Island New Year's 2008/2009

Florida Keys June 2009

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP