Carpet + playdough = unforgiving mess!
Monday, June 7, 2010
I spent an hour or more today cleaning playdough out of the carpet. Sam tried to get an impression of the carpet a few weeks ago and it's been drying out waiting for me to attempt clean up ever since. The stain would mock me every time I walked past it, "Go ahead, try to get me out! HA, ha ha ha ha!"
Yes, the mess was talking to me.
Are you worried about me yet?
Well, I succeeded in cleaning up the mess. But only with the help of my trusty steam cleaner! So today I am grateful for my in-laws, who saw the messes in my future and gave me the steam cleaner. It works great at getting playdough out of carpet!
2 comments:
Woo Hoo! I'm glad it came out! Sorry I didn't call last night...we were out a lot later than I thought and it was too late to call you! I will call you tomorrow morning!
there's playdough in jack's room waiting for me to clean it up, too. Sounds like I need a steam cleaner.
Post a Comment