My "Mouse"keteer!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

"All for one, and all for one!"-Samuel Bailey (aka the "mouse"kateer)


A few weeks ago we borrowed from the library the movie, The Three Musketeers Disney version starring Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and Goofy. Sam was officially obsessed after the first watch and soon became a "Mouse"keteer himself. Which is what he thinks it's called. I just bought the foam swords recently to replace his makeshift sword made out of a plastic golf club. Almost every morning Sam gets up and dresses himself, puts on his gear, which includes some Spiderman snow boots, any hat he can find and usually socks on his hands. Then he asks me if I will play "Mouse"keteers with him. Sometimes I even get to be the princess...
So today I just want to say, thanks Sam, for including me in the fun.

3 comments:

Marie June 7, 2010 at 5:32 AM  

So cute :) I love the spiderman boots. And congrats on moving to Oregon! How exciting.

CrumpyLady June 7, 2010 at 12:05 PM  

I'm going to have to rent this one so my girls can play "Mouse"keeter with him when he's here!

Jannet June 7, 2010 at 3:23 PM  

My little boy LOVES that movie. We found it at the library, too! About a year ago, and we still have musketeer fights at our house. He asked me to make him a musketeer costume for Halloween. I cut a hole in the middle of a beach towel, gave him some garden gloves, and one of my beach hats. Worked with his pirate sword perfectly!
Sam makes a great mouseketeer!

Post a Comment

There are...

Let's Sail Away

Let's Sail Away
Catalina Island New Year's 2008/2009

Florida Keys June 2009

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP