Shhhhhh...It's a secret.
Saturday, June 12, 2010
At least it feels like one as I quietly lace up my running shoes and head out the door.
It's my Saturday morning, and as much as I'd love to be sleeping there's just something about getting up before everybody and running away from it all.
Just me, some good tunes and the road ahead. I like the sound of my feet hitting the pavement, and the feel of the moist air.
The race is on, as I try to beat the heat of the sun and the clock before the kids start their day.
I am grateful for the time to myself, and nothing beats the view.
Well, maybe until I can run along the coast...<>
2 comments:
Wish that was me this morning, except it was pouring rain so I didn't go outside! I did, however, run on the treadmill at my friends. Can't wait to run on the coast with you!
well put. so happy you're running...that's a treasured time for me too.
Post a Comment