As the day comes to a close...

Thursday, June 10, 2010

I think I am most grateful for Sam's prayer before we ate dinner.

In it he thanked Heavenly Father for "Mom and the good food she makes us."

After a long day, at the park, library, and the grocery store. I was feeling a bit DONE, and I was so grateful for his little prayer. It almost made me cry.

Thanks for noticing Sam, I do it for you.

3 comments:

Ariel June 10, 2010 at 9:34 PM  

Oh so sweet. I loved the painting pics and the Coos Bay pics. I can't wait to take a vacay to visit you. Love your kids. They are getting cuter every day.
p.s. while I was sewing, I was thinking "Jessica would be so proud":)

Marie June 10, 2010 at 11:27 PM  

What a sweetheart. Really, just what a mom needs! I loved this post.

cambersue June 10, 2010 at 11:48 PM  

sometimes they know just what to say. a couple weeks ago i was mad at dallin for doing something naughty and put him in timeout. Jerry said dallin had something to say and so i went back to the corner i stuck him in and he said, "mommy, i'm really sorry and i think you're beautiful." With that of course he got out of timeout and i could smile again.

Post a Comment

There are...

Let's Sail Away

Let's Sail Away
Catalina Island New Year's 2008/2009

Florida Keys June 2009

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP