To our Fathers and Grandfathers:
Jessica I love this picture!! You little kiddos are all so cute - what a fun idea! And I love your new blog template - it's really great, so simple and fresh looking yet classic. Awesome. :)
I can see why the lady at WalMart was gushing about the picture! It's adorable! I love it!
Oh my goodness, I love them!. So cute.
Jess - go to this blog and read the diaper story. So funny!http://simplymeinsl.blogspot.com/2010/06/funniest-diaper-story-ever.html
Post a Comment
© Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009
Back to TOP
4 comments:
Jessica I love this picture!! You little kiddos are all so cute - what a fun idea! And I love your new blog template - it's really great, so simple and fresh looking yet classic. Awesome. :)
I can see why the lady at WalMart was gushing about the picture! It's adorable! I love it!
Oh my goodness, I love them!. So cute.
Jess - go to this blog and read the diaper story. So funny!
http://simplymeinsl.blogspot.com/2010/06/funniest-diaper-story-ever.html
Post a Comment