Serious Gratitude

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My mother got into town this morning and I am feeling some serious gratitude. I am so thankful for her willingness to come here, help me pack and then travel with kiddos. Grateful x 10 . I love you mom.

2 comments:

Beazer June 22, 2010 at 10:02 PM  

Good luck with the packing! I'm so glad you have Mom there to help out.

theSwensenFamily June 23, 2010 at 1:19 AM  

We can't wait to have you out here! Thanks for the fun postcard! You are so sweet! Seriously, call us when you get settled! You're going to love the summers here! Good luck packing! So happy your mom is there to help! It's next to impossible with kids! You can do it! So much is waiting for you at the end of all those boxes! Safe travels!

Post a Comment

There are...

Let's Sail Away

Let's Sail Away
Catalina Island New Year's 2008/2009

Florida Keys June 2009

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP