Diapers

Friday, June 25, 2010

Today I am thankful that I found Russell before he created a very big mess.

He was hiding behind a chair.
He had gone poop.
He had taken his diaper off.
I found him.

Thank goodness I found him before he sat down, or decided to play in it, or well, just about anything with poop would have been disastrous! So, that is what I am thankful for today. With so much going on and so much to do, I am glad I didn't have to add cleaning up poop to the list.

4 comments:

CrumpyLady June 25, 2010 at 10:45 PM  

I'm grateful that you told a poo story, because they always make me smile!

Marie June 26, 2010 at 10:57 PM  

I am thankful that you found it, too!

Reba June 28, 2010 at 12:41 AM  

i love these snippets from your life. hope the move's going well

Post a Comment

There are...

Let's Sail Away

Let's Sail Away
Catalina Island New Year's 2008/2009

Florida Keys June 2009

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP