Take me away, to Coos Bay...
Sunday, June 6, 2010
I've been waiting months to write this...and now I feel like I can officially say our new home will be COOS BAY Oregon! The papers sit before me on the desk, ready to review and eventually sign.
We've known since Christmas that we were interested in purchasing the practice in Coos Bay. After traveling there to check things out over the Christmas break I think it would be safe to say both Ryan and I were pretty excited about it. The practice seemed to have exactly what Ryan was looking for, and the location was more than ideal. After months of conversations, accountant calculations and attorney's drafting contracts, the final paperwork sits before us.
(Proposed signage, in the works)
(Proposed signage, in the works)
We couldn't be more excited. Ryan is looking forward to beginning his professional career and we both are looking forward to setting our roots down in a more permanent place.
The big move is at the end of THIS month, and it will be no small feat to get all our stuff and ourselves across the country. But this is one adventure we've been looking forward to for a long time.
Take me away, to Coos Bay!


6 comments:
I'm excited to start researching our upcoming visit to Coos Bay!
so glad you'll be closer!
Congratulations! It looks beautiful, and I can't imagine how excited you must all be!
WOW! It is exactly what I pictured you and Ryan wanted. So fun to be in Oregon. Good luck with the move. It is pretty intense but like you said it is what you have been waiting for.
How cool! I definitely look forward to the day we "set down roots!" 5 more years of residency, and I'll be so ready. Corvallis and Coos Bay are about 2 and 3/4 hours apart, we'll have to get together for sure.
Congrats on settling down. Looks like such a beautiful place.
Post a Comment