No need to sneeze

Monday, June 14, 2010

Today I took Russell to an allergist. He did amazingly well as they tested him for common allergies with the pin pricks test all down his back.

I am grateful today to learn that he is NOT allergic to any foods, only a few things like dust mites and one species of tree. Nothing serious, so it's great news!

3 comments:

Unknown June 14, 2010 at 10:30 PM  

glad the allergies aren't going to impede your culinary experiments!... but man oh man.. how is the kid going to avoid TREES? Ya'll gonna live off a houseboat?

Marie June 15, 2010 at 3:50 AM  

poor little guy....I'm glad he did well!

Mandy B June 16, 2010 at 11:12 PM  

YAY!! I am so glad to hear that he has eluded the allergies for the most part.

Post a Comment

There are...

Let's Sail Away

Let's Sail Away
Catalina Island New Year's 2008/2009

Florida Keys June 2009

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP